Gaining a better understanding of yourself is the first step to becoming more effective when working with others. Over 1 million people use DiSC every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. Learning about the DiSC styles of other people you work or live with can help you understand their priorities and how they differ from your own.
DiSC provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviours with others. It helps you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge and how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Identify and respond to different styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Be more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders